Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quantity not Quality... or, "brain food" you know?

It has recently been brought to my attention that I'm not "blogosphering" here quite enough. Well, thanks, I appreciate your loyal readership of my humble little brahhg, but I'm in it for the quality of posts, not the quantity. I've got a couple of new pieces I'm working on and they'll be up soon. In the meantime, I believe this is a fitting fast fix:

Denny's slammed by breakfast giveaway

A college student who identified himself as DeShawn told CNN affiliate KFSN-TV in Fresno, California, that he came out for the free breakfast "to do better in class -- brain food, you know?"

From top to bottom, inside and out, I don't think I've seen a more incredible slice of life in quite some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment