Monday, January 12, 2009

Let's do this, people!


To kick off my new blahg, I figured I might as well start off with my very own...

New Year's Resolutions for 2009:

Really, seriously, no fucking around this year: find that box of money

Live each day like it won't last

Ask someone who gives a shit

Get that fake baseball/golfball out of rear windshield

Finally reply to that Nigerian Prince's emails

Start every sentence with, "Considering the state of the economy..."

Vow to hunt down and waterboard torture anyone who mixes up your/you're as well as their/there/they're ...(because their fucked)

Determine with 100% certainty if I'm ticklish

Have my carbon footprint bronzed

Keep my friends close and my frenemies closer

Follow that Australian guy's lead and pay all my bills in spider drawings

Start a drunk driving steering committee

Take it to the limit, one more time

No comments:

Post a Comment